Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Derpmaster.

I don’t know why my CBox is being stupid, though in the game, they aren’t meant to be personifications. They are completely independent from their state and exist for war. This was easier to pull off because the original concepts of the show didn’t work out for a more serious and detailed storyline, like I said before. :-P Their plot is parallel to history, rather than a “major part” of history. I’d rather not alter history, or imply that somehow history was all dependent on these characters. I guess you play and use them to explore a more factual based world, and the problems between them are just something on the side.

Again, there were a lot of problems with the personifications. Like, why should “’America” be a patriot when only %40 of them were rebels? Would that mean I would have to have multiple Americas for each view point? It was too much of a mess. APH is a cute comedy, but the game is more of a drama and the genre change really makes a difference. Stuff had to be changed. :-S Like the timeline of this game is completely different from APH’s too. I hope people realize that when they play. I should put disclaimers at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment